Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pinched Nerve.........

So, 2 sundays ago I got a pain in my back while cleaning up Bridgers toys and it literally stopped me in my tracks. As the week went on it got worse. After many, many discussions with many people, i think I have diagnosed myself.....a pinched sciatic nerve. !!! It was ridiculous...I was taking a pain medicine but it started to make me feel funky so I stopped that and started taking alieve and sitting on a heating pad. It started feeling better the last couple of days and boom, tonight I tried picking Bridger up out of his highchair and I screamed in pain.......again!!?!?!?! Seriously?! and its even worse this time, I am so mad! I need to get better and I have no idea how that is going to happen with everything that I have to do every single day. I go to the doctor tomorrow just to establish a doctor, thankgod it comes at this time....i hope something can be done. this is miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment