Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Boating.....???

Lately we have been going in the boat every weekend. Bridger is so obsessed with boats! He points out every boat when we are driving and yells it until we acknowledge that there is indeed a boat...surprise! haha. Everytime it is that excitement like he has seen it for the very first time. Cracks me up!
I call it boating- Ryan hates that. lol. But what else do you call it if we aren't fishing.....boating.....ok, going for boat rides. Thats what we have been doing lately. I have a feeling our summer is going to be consumed with boats and sun and water! No complaints here! I'm so glad this little boy loves them so much, I don't know where it came from...but we sure enjoy it.




We even have matching sperry's. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment