Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, March 1, 2012

22 Months

Bridger is now 22 months. He is such a little firecracker. Ever since switching to this new home daycare he is doing so much better. (knock on wood). He is listening better, communication...or trying more, and an overall happier attitude. I think so far, this change has been a positive one and I couldn't be more thrilled.

His teacher is always committing on how much he talks and talks in sentences but she can't understand him haha. He is trying so hard, and its adorable because he is so confident in what he is saying. I work with him every night while he drinks his milk and we says words, he tries to repeat them. I have finally got him to say that a cow says "moooo" and not "quack quack". He still says "Rarrrrgh" when I tell him to say Lion King. ha. I guess thats pretty accurate. Sometimes he tells me is is going to "pank my butt"....hmmm do I say that too much?! LOL! He is very good with his manners..."pwease" and thanks you is said under his breath first, I dont know why he wont use his words with this one. At 11 months he used to say "dant do" so I know he knows how to say it! Stubborn is what it is called. =) I love when he talks and talks and talks he stops and says with attitude "Ma ma?!" in a way that is like are you listening to me? Its hilarious and I love it!

He is always full of energy still and even more so, but he has a great sense of humor and is always trying to play with you. Silly boy! His favorite toys are his blocks, the little animals that is obsessed with carrying as many as he can. He loves his play golf clubs still and his little push car - he especially loves it when I push him as fast as I can around the house. While I change him he likes to kick me and try to flip very often. He is on some new schedule where he likes to wake up between 230-330 every night....Ive been trying to let him cry it out and self soothe, but I feel so bad and can't because sometimes he wets thru his diaper and the poor baby is wet. However, the majority of the time as soon as I walk in the door...he says "ba ba". I can't seem to break him of that bottle! he used to ALWAYS sleep 12 hours a night, and he maybe only does that 2 times a week...we always get broken sleep. Of course we don't mind, he is our little love and needs us.

He is still in his crib, again - I will not take him out of the crib until he tries to climb out. Knock on wood....I feel so comfortable knowing he is safe and sound in his crib and can. not. get. out. ha. Its a safe feeling. Toddler beds scare me....or maybe I just don't want to let go.

He still loves his daddy to pieces but likes to hang with momma a little bit more often. I obviously can't complain.. love it! He loves to pull my hands down to sit and play with him. He is still obsessed with the outdoors and his puppies. He says bye bye very well now and always says it...what a sweetheart.

I used to feel sad....or more so like "awww" my baby is going to be 2....however more so lately I am excited about it. I am loving this new stage of his growing process, I don't know why i was every sad...or whatever word it is that I was feeling. He is so fun and starting to do even more funny things...I find so much humor in them and he lights up my days!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment