Bridger

Bridger

Friday, March 9, 2012

updating....

I am constantly trying to update things in the house...Ryan hates it. He doesn't like spending money on things like that. So any "big ticket" items - aren't as often as I would like. haha! I also go thru stages where I am all about it and have some great ideas...or so I think and then I get discouraged because I can't find exactly what I'm looking for. I wish I could just hire a interior decorator and she can do all the work and find exactly what I'm looking for and put it all together for me - I can never fully fulfill the whole look.
However  - we got new furniture - he are a couple pics. I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! The bed isn't how I want it to look though....im still working on that. Need new curtains too! I am in love with this duvet I got from Pottery Barn. Im basing my room around this......


I also got a new rug for Bridger room! It isn't what I thought when I ordered it....but it works for now!

I also got this cute little wall saying from amazon.com I think its super cute and adds just that little extra!


So I also ordered some new 8X10 pictures from when we had our pictures professionally done by a friend late last year. I figured it would be cute to add some adorable pictures of my little one in the spare bath.....really, his bathroom. Some people think its weird...I think it looks cute! What makes this update even better is that I got these picture frames, matted and all on sale for a killer deal of $5!!!! each!!! what a freaking steal!! Couldn't pass it up.

LOVE This!!

Bridger's bathroom. I HATE the cabinets...however - nothing we can do until we buy the house. Oh - and still need to fill that vase - have a few ideas....but still unsure.

No comments:

Post a Comment