Bridger

Bridger

Friday, March 9, 2012

First nice day.....

We have had such nasty ugly weather lately and it is such a damper! Rainy, cold and overcast. Even as it started to warm up - the overcast was still hanging around. I definitely needed some sunshine in my life. Finally, sunshine and warm weather!! Sunday we got up and headed to church like usual, once we got out it was so beautiful out. Windy of course, but not as bad as it has been. We took my car to get washed and went home to put Bridg down for a nap. I finished cleaning my car and actually had to put a tank top on! What?!?! Yes it was that hot! It was wonderful!

I went to talk with my mom about her leaving town and once Bridger woke up, Ryan made plans for us to go on a boat ride. I really needed this in my life. =) We loaded up and headed out. Well of course out in the bluff its more windy - I was chilly! Ok - really I was freezing. Bridger didn't even want to use his blanket - and was having a blast on the boat - everyone else seemed warmed so I took his blanket and snuggled up. Im cold natured anyway - so it came as no surprise. Even though i was so cold - it was a great boat ride and I loved watching Bridger have a blast. He is very obsessed with boats. He talks about them non stop and constantly wants to go play in them, so this boat ride was pretty awesome to him!!

Headed to Church






















Even more impressively - after our long cool boat ride, we were all hungry and it was dinner time. We decided to stop at Laguna Reef and eat. We haven't actually taken Bridger to dinner in a really really long time because he is never good and always has a tantrum before dinner even makes it to the table. Then one of us misses out by walking him around or worse - sitting in the car with him. SO - we were so surprised and happy that he sat - tired and worn out, eating his dinner and being a good boy! I was happy! Maybe we can start to go every now and then again. =)






I'm hoping that the weather will start getting better sooner rather than later - Im not sure I am 100% ready for the hot weather - but it is also such a fun time of year - and I know Bridger will be saying "boat" non stop and even more than now!

No comments:

Post a Comment