Bridger

Bridger

Friday, March 9, 2012

Just Because....

Just because I love this little boy SO much! We took some pictures today!! I love getting pictures of him and as he is getting older he listens slightly more- now when I tell him "let me take your picture, sit down" he does....for a second. ha! Ok - so I really say " let me take your picture for Grandma" he likes that better!! Of course he gets bored in less than 1 minute - no joke, but at least he understands what I am doing. In those first seconds he is excited then he completely gets distracted and moves on to something else. I keep taking of course.
Here he is today. He is such a sweetheart - he loves his afternoon snacks and I always have to keep some in the car for when I pick him up, but also as soon as we walk in the door he wants more. Lately its been my rice cake snacks..who would've thought?! Today - it was cheez its.....and of course he wanted the box. Today it was ok since they were practically gone. =)






Also, nothing has changed with Bridger loving remote controls or any other electronic device. He loves to steal the remote and try to change the channel....we are at the age that he mocks everything we do and pays attention to EVEYTHING! He even knows how to unlock our phones!? what?!He loves the figure out the remote.....we don't hardly allow him to even play with the remote....but as long as we watch him, sometimes we let him "try" to change the channel for a brief moment. (my scare behind this, is batteries...they are so dangerous for babies and I fear he will learn to open the back and get them out!!) He gets a thrill out of the short moments he is allowed. I enjoy that thrill and excitement.




Bridger also loves to get up into mommy and daddys bed! It is a weekend routine that we do every morning and you better not try to skip out on it - he will know and won't allow it. Anytime we let him up there he gets excited. He still doesn't have the concept of being able to fall off the bed, so we don't let him "play" usually on the bed. Tonight we took some time and snuggled and talked and practiced our animals sounds.....all while eating Cheez its still.....




No comments:

Post a Comment