Bridger

Bridger

Friday, September 2, 2011

New Job

I haven't posted anything on my new job yet!

The 2nd week we were here in Corpus I got a call to interview at an insurance agency here in town. I went, I felt a little bit overwhelmed, but was excited. I got called back for a 2nd interview, and received the job the following monday. This was my first week of work! Complete! I couldn't wait to work, but it has been hard that I am not with Bridger all day anymore. I miss him like crazy, we had such a great schedule together!

I got a job as Project Administrator at Swantner & Gordon Insurance Agency. I have been training all week and will continue some next week. I will have to obtain my license for commercial lines for this position, basically any position there. It is a very big insurance company here in Corpus. This office alone there are over 70 people. It will take me forever to remember all of them! They are in a high rise bank building and we are spread out over the entire top floor!! Great views of the Corpus Christi Bay.

So far it has been good. Definitely different than my past insurance employer. The size alone is crazy. They have a lot of company moral and do many inner office things. They try and I think it is neat. I am not sure I love working downtown....but hey, its a job. I will get used to it and grow to love it like my last job I am sure. It is just b/c it is new to me and I am not comfortable yet. Hopefully it won't take me too long.

 I hope this goes well and I get settled in soon with my new job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment