Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Daddy made it home!

Ryan finally got a break from work at got home today at 5. Bridger and I were out shopping, which by the way, I don't think I can take this little boy to Toys R Us anymore...he was horrible!!
We made it home right after daddy and Bridger was so excited to see him! He loves his daddy so much....he was so surprised to see him and started playing with him immediately!



He had some daddy time and we loaded up and headed out to eat. We called his mom to meet us but she didn't want to, so instead she offered to keep Bridger while we went.


It was nice to have a dinner with my husband, and a dinner where we could actually talk and not have a screaming baby throwing stuff on the ground, although we love taking him with us. We ate at a restaurant just down the street and enjoyed a couple drinks and some seafood. I can't wait till he is home more often so we can do this regularly! [except with Bridger of course! =)]


Bridger had a great time with his Memaw and played a bunch!! We showed up and he was laughing hysterically and playing with his aunt Katelynn. I could tell he was so tired and he was in that funny mood....he was pretty happy and wouldn't stop for one minute!


We chatted for a bit and headed home to get ready for the work week, and of course getting Ryan ready to get up and head out at 3am again! I have no idea when this job will end, but I know I can't wait...we have some things coming up this next month and I hope we don't have to cancel or I don't have to go without Ryan.


Luckily tomorrow I get off work slightly early and Bridger and I head to the airport to pick up mom and Jamie! They have been in Oregon since last week and I know that Bridger will be thrilled to see his grandma! I know they had a great time, but I will be happy they are home too!


Here is to another week! Last week of September, where in the world did summer go? And September seriously felt like it lasted a week. I'm excited for the fall, it is my most favorite time of year!
Oh and all day today, Bridger has been saying "Ut Oh"! It is too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment