Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, September 4, 2011

New Daycare

As far as Bridger and his daycare go - it is going very well!! I went with a church daycare....originally this was what I had in mind when he was born but nothing in Beaumont offered full time care. Once moving here I called so many and got as much information and possible for so many daycares around town. Of course they are all more money down here, but this one I found isn't too much more and its at a church! Perfect! The first couple of days I dropped him off he cried, by this friday morning....he didn't even care if I told him bye. What a big boy!

This daycare does daily fun activities with the kids. They learn and practice, attend chapel twice a week and everyone seems so nice!! Very professional compared to what I am used to. They have so many toys, and give Bridger great reports daily. I know they said that they do chapel twice a week and are learning the bible. As time goes on, I can't wait to see what else they are learning and what activities they are doing. I hope he loves it as much as he seems to, and as much as I do!

This Friday when I picked him up, he had a "homework" assignment in his cubby. I was like..woah...what is this. It was a half poster board with a note stating to have it completed by Tuesday with pictures and info about himself. Basically, a Bridger board! I thought that was so cute. I wasn't expecting to do things like this, but honestly I was very happy to see them doing activities like this.

I have started working on his board and have gotten way more into it than I thought I would. Luckily my mom had tons of scrapbook stuff and I have definitely used plenty of it!

I am hoping next week goes just as good as this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment