Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Confirmed!

I took Bridger to the doctor today and he confirmed that he does indeed have Hand, Foot & Mouth. I feel so bad for him, he has some bad blisters on his feet and in his mouth. I don't remember him having such bad blisters last time he had this. I know all cases can be different, and this time is definitely different. He is very uncomfortable and I can't blame him.

While we filled out paperwork and waited to be called back Bridger had numerous breakdowns in the waiting area. I was so embarrassed! All I could do is apologize to everyone there. He had full on tantrums...his newest is throwing his body down on the floor and banging his head on the floor...which is not good on tile. I couldn't do anything and had to just sit and watch him throw these tantrums. If I picked him up he went full mode crazy arms...pull my hair out, hitting me and kicking me. It was terrible. Usually he is such a good boy, but it was his nap time and nothing fun going on in the room...nevertheless...he was a very bad boy and I hated watching every moment of it.

Doctor doesn't want Bridger going back to daycare till Monday...eek! I just started this job and now have been out basically all day yesterday and today. Luckily my mom gets off early on Friday's and is going to watch Bridger for me so I can at least go in for half a day. I think they are pretty understanding and I hope I am right, there wasn't anything else I could do. And that would be my luck. Most people with babies understand exactly how it is..you can't plan when they get sick, or anything for that matter.

Fortunately I was able to get alot of work done at home being off of work. Last week things seemed to get put aside since it was my first week back and we were trying to get into our own schedule that worked. I have gotten alot done in the past 2 days! phew! We even managed to do a little shopping for some cute Halloween/fall decor.

Although I hate missing work, Ive enjoyed being at home and spending time with my sweet little one again! Can I please work part time?!?! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment