Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sundays and Boats.......

Sunday we got up around 830 and got ready to head out in the boat. We were going down to the cabin so that Ryan could start some of the updates that really need to be completed sooner rather then later. The wind was already blowing as we got a late start and missed that slick calm ride down. Bridger always does amazing in the boat and we don't really have issues with him. He was a little squirmy, but he stayed up so late both Friday and Saturday night, I'm sure that had something to do with it. Plus the cabin is about and hour and 15 min boat ride!

We got to the cabin and Bridger immediately wanted to play "on the beach" I laid out next to him while he played and Ryan started working. We cooked on the pit and just hung out. We spent all afternoon there but had to head back so I could start taking Katelynn's senior pics. Bridger slept the entire way home. It was a bit choppy from the wind, but he didn't mind one bit. He took a nice nap on my lap.

I love our time together out in the boat and playing in the sun and water. Both my boys love it and are naturals. Its perfect time together. I'm excited for this summer and our every weekend in the boat. I'm already pretty dark and I really need to start using sunscreen.

Perfect weekend with my little family.



















Safety first! SUNSCREEN!!






Love those lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment