Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Katelynn's Senior Pictures - Part 1

I started taking Katelynn's senior pictures for her this past weekend. She asked me a long time ago and I didn't mind one bit. I am no professional by any means, and I see so much I can improve on, but I like trying to get the best shot, and trying over and over hundreds of times till I at least get 1 great shot!

She had a few ideas of where she wanted to go. We hit those spots up and took some. We still have 2 other spots we need to go take them, but doing them while the sun is going down doesn't leave a lot of time to run around town. Here is the progress we have gotten so far. These are only the ones that I have edited! I took over 60 pictures that day. Finding time to edit them all is hard. It is very time consuming. Even looking now, there are some I would like to change a little. She says she loves them, so I guess this is a good start to them. Once the wind slows a little or we get a "good day" we will rush back out to hit up the other 2 spots she has in mind. She is so beautiful and so easy to photograph! Its been fun!























1 comment:

  1. You did great....she is beautiful and pics look amazing!!!- jenny

    ReplyDelete