Bridger

Bridger

Monday, April 8, 2013

Our weekend

We didn't have much planned this weekend. It was nice to just go with the flow. Ryan has been super busy with his boat work and has been working hard at trying to get things done. He also has been working late with his regular job.

Friday night he stayed home to watch Bridger so that I could have girls dinner night. We have been trying to get together for the longest time and we all finally had the time. The 4 of us met at a place called Nikos. Of course there was a wait, which we didn't mind as we ordered some yummy drinks. We had great food and great talk! We were there maybe 3 hours! It was fun and I love that I can do these things with the girls. I came home to a beautiful baby boy and handsome hunny snuggled up in our bed. Love my boys.

Saturday Ryan took Bridg with him again to work at the shop. He had to run a guys boat he has been working on and he new that Bridger would love that. He is such a good daddy. Bridger just adores him so much. Ryan always is willing to take Bridger with him to do "guy" stuff. I went shopping and picked up some cute new swim suits for our upcoming trip and some other items as well, my sister's birthday is coming up and found her some cute stuff. By the time I went to go get Bridg, he was exhausted from all the running around and fun he was having. We hung out at the house for awhile. I did some grocery shopping and we just relaxed at home.

Sunday was church and it was an excellent service! It is a new series he started called Stop Worrying and Start Living. It was a fabulous service and I'm excited to hear the rest of the series. I love when I leave feeling like I have gained so much.
We went to the mall of course, and did a couple of things and then headed to his moms. We picked up Katelynn or Tate as Bridg calls her and went to Port A shopping. Bridg napped in the car as we all took turns running into the stores. ha. But it worked and my baby got a little shut eye. Kate and I got some cute new Zep-pros and I also picked up some cute new swim cover ups for our trip. We had dinner out there and headed back home.

We got everything cooked and prepared for this week to eat healthy! We are starting for real this week and i'm excited. I am almost finished with the full cycle of the Insanity and as soon as I finished I figured I would just start the whole thing over again. Its a great work out that last only an hour a day, why not. I also ordered Hip Hop Abs that I am excited to get started on to see what it is all about. Ryan is doing great and still committed to working out as well.

Our weekend was way too short as always, but we enjoyed just hanging out. I hate that it is still so windy here. We wanted to go out in the boat numerous times, but the wind was that bad that we didn't even want to tempt it. This is the time of year for these wind gusts that are like tropical storms, but what do you do? Not have a good hair day or wear a dress, thats for sure!



Dinner night


LOVE my shoes.


Bought him this and surprised him and he told me AWESOME and gave me a kiss. Aww


Playing before church



Headed to Church, already tired


Seriously the sweetest lips and most gorgeous eye lashes


shopping in Port A!

No comments:

Post a Comment