Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Saturdays

Saturday we started the morning out with breakfast on the beach! Bridger loved it!





I then forced myself to stay home during the morning and day and clean my dirty house! I swear if you don't stay on top of that on a daily schedule, one day it just hits you and drives you crazy! Or at least it does me. Saturday was one of those days. It was so great to get everything super clean! I only managed to finish the downstairs....it took me about 4 hours! What in the world?! I got done just in time to shower and get cleaned up for our friends little boy's birthday party!

Ryan worked at the shop all day and got alot done. He barely made it home in time to clean up and we were still late to the party! One of my best friends, Sam, had her little boy's first birthday party at Chuck-e-Cheese! We hadn't ever really taken Bridger except when he was too little to enjoy. I was expecting maybe some tantrums, a little bit of a frenzy and some craziness. We walked in and immediately saw his sitter that watches him during the day! It was hilarious as Bridger freaked out. Maybe he thought we were dropping him off?! ha! He refused to talk to her or his best little friend, Charlie.

We found our party and tried to sit down and eat a little pizza. Bridger saw Chuck-e-Cheese and loved him! How strange! I was not expecting that. After that it was all over with! He was gone. We spent the entire time following him everywhere! He wouldn't stop to play anything until we finally convinced him. He rode the kiddie rides and would ride them over and over before he was done. Then off, and on to the next thing! He did not stop! We didn't get to be part of the birthday celebration and we were worn out and hungry as we didn't get to eat! ha! He had a blast though! They had one of those jungle gyms you climb and he actually did it and went thru all the tubes and took the slide back down! We thought for sure we would be headed back up there to get him....not fitting and all!








 










Only pic I got with the Birthday Boy!

We left there and headed home. Ryan made plans for us to go out with some friends. His mom came over and watched Bridger and we left to our favorite right down the street bar, Politics. We saw some other people we knew there and Sam and her honey came out and met us. We had a great time and stayed all the way until 2! ouch! We came back home afterwards and I gave Sam a huge bin of clothing for her little one. All of Bridger's 12-18 month clothing. I was so sad, but then again, Ryan told me I probably would just buy new things if I ever had another boy. totally true. I kept some outfits that were special to me, and gave the rest away. Tear. But it is for the better!

We had a full busy Saturday, but it was a great day! Family time & Friend Time.















No comments:

Post a Comment