Bridger

Bridger

Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy 5 Year Anniversary!

Friday,March 29th was our 5 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe its been that long. Of course it feel longer if you count all the years together prior to getting married, we are working on 10 years this summer!

We always said that we would go to Fiji on our 5 year wedding anniversary. It seemed to far away. Yea - that didn't happen. Not even close. Having kids really does make the time go by fast I think! I'm wondering were year 4 went too! =)

This year for our anniversary we just wanted to go out and have a nice dinner together. We rarely go out to dinner together. We rarely go to dinner in general because of a very spicy toddler we have.

We got Ryan's sister to come and watch Bridger and we headed out to dinner at Landrys. We always forget about Landrys. I used to work there right out of high school. Funny to look back on those days! Fast forward 10 years! We had a nice dinner together and both of us got the snapper but cooked a little different and we both ordered a desert!

We really need to plan these dinner date nights together more often because it is so nice to just have the 2 of us together, alone. It is important to have that time as well. =)

Happy 5 year anniversary babe, I love you so much!!! Here's to 50 more! =)
My love also bought me this beautiful bag. Its so nautical and of course I am obsessed with nautical. It's a perfect summer bag!





No comments:

Post a Comment