Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Walking more!!

Bridger is walking even more!!! When I picked him up from daycare today they were asking me if he walks at home - I said, well some steps, but that's it. OH no - he is walking at daycare! More than 4 steps....its so funny how all the other babies are standing but not walking and here Bridger is walking and not able to stand on his own longer than a few seconds. He is busy and on the go.

Tonight Ryan and I were playing with him and got him to walk!! I'm excited for him! He prefers to crawl since he can get there much quicker.....but he can very much walk!

I forgot to say that the other day when I picked him up from daycare I was talking while holding him and he bit me!! He wasn't "trying" to bite me, but he sure did and it hurt with his only 3 teefers!! He does this to his lovie or blanket when he is tired, but I guess that is what I was being used as! he is such a silly little boy!


I also got Bridgers 1st birthday party supplies ordered and I'm excited to get them in! We aren't going all out how some people do, which is super cute - but I lack creativity and that has a lot to do with it. I will have to pick up some other things for the party and we need to go see who can make the smash cake that I want. I also got his little outfit ordered and am waiting on that as well. Feels great to get some things marked off the list!


They are so much alike!

No comments:

Post a Comment