Bridger

Bridger

Friday, April 15, 2011

So I finally went and got Bridger's Easter basket embroidered. I really like it! I wish the colors were more "boy like" but I think its cute. I was impressed with the price for the embroidery and can't wait to go get a couple of other things embroidered. Now we are set to go for Bridger's first Easter!

I did a little shopping today in hopes of getting some "nice" dresses for the trip. No success. But I did however get Bridger some cute items (of course) and some cute items for some friends of ours that are expecting! Little girls are SO much fun to buy for. 

Bridgers walking is getting better and better! It won't be too long!
His current cuteness is that he loves to laugh now! Over everything. He is constantly smiling and we get laughs from him all the time. I can see him being a fun little guy - a jokester maybe.....a teaser. Which wouldn't be far off from his daddy! He is breaking in another tooth - the top front tooth! Finally he will have the front four! (2top,2bottom). That is probably why he was holding a fever for a few days. It even looks like it could be front teeth with a little gap! haha. aww how cute. We shall wait and see!!



Also today - We got the great news that Katelynn made Varsity Cheerleader again! Way to go Katelynn! We didn't expect anything less, and knew she could do it! We are so proud of her and I can't believe that she is going to be a junior! Where has the time gone?! This year we were only able to make it to one of her games, hopefully next year, with Bridger being older - we can make it to many more.

We had our neighbors over tonight and cooked up some ribs. They haven't lived next door for too long and we have been getting to know them. They have a 16 month old little boy, Greer. He is so cute and I can't wait for Bridger to get a little bigger to play with him. Bridger basically took over the room and was the "entertainer". I'm sure with a few play dates, that they will become great friends.


 Unfortunately we feel horrible for them - he lost his job this week and is looking for work. Ryan is hoping there is someone he knows that can help our neighbors out. As you see- she is expecting. She is a stay at home mom for now and they fully rely on him. We will be praying for something to come along for him and the family. They really need it.

The boys did so good for as tired as they both were. Bridger had a late late nap so I knew he would be up  longer than usual. I think he finally made it to bed at 9pm-ish......I sure hope he sleep a little later since he got the late nap and played a ton!! I'm not sure it works that way - but it sure would be nice!!! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment