Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Getting ready.....

We have been busy getting things ready for our vacation and Bridgers stay with each of his grandmothers.

We will be spending Easter in Corpus and then we will have to leave Bridger there while we leave to Houston and jet set off to Antigua... We are very ready and very excited for our trip. I am going to miss Bridger so much and I'm not sure how I am going to feel being away from him all week. Some say to me that I will love it and soak up the time, and others say its easy the first few days then it gets hard. I just know I haven't been 1 day away from him since he was born and I am going to miss him so much!!

I haven't gotton to take alot of pictures lately because we have been running around and trying to get things in order....so here are some from the past....He is SO cute!!! I just love him so much!!

sweet sweet smiles!!!!


I just want to kiss him!


a few days old!! Love that little mouth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment