Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Computer!

So here I am typing on my new laptop! We purchased a new laptop because my other one just quit working! It wouldn't start windows and I called Toshiba direct and they said it was my hard drive.After taking it into our local computer store they told me its the same thing. Turns out it isn't a virus after all like I orginally thought and the hard drive basically quit working. I'm not sure if they can retrieve all of the information but they seemed to think it was managable. Just a new hard drive and retrieving files, etc. We are going to take it to Ryans cousin who is wonderful with working with computers. I hope he can save our stuff because I have ALL of Bridgers videos on it! I loved my old lap top, but this one is wonderful too!!

When Bridger woke up this morning I noticed 3 little bumps on the side of his head - no surprise....mesquito bites. Thought nothing of it and took him to daycare and started our day. When I picked up him tough, they were much bigger and really red. I'm not sure if they were just really bothered or if he has some kind of reaction to them, but we tried our hardest not to touch them in fear of making them itch like crazy!


Also when I woke him up this morning, he was so cute I had to run to get my camera. His little arm was over his face like he used to do as a newborn and the other was so comfortably placed behind his head. He sure is a cutie!





And he always wakes up in the best moods!! The biggest smile and lots of talking. Here is just a little smirk...those are just as wonderful too!



We have had some more snuggle times. I try to get in as many as I possibly can, but they are few and far between. They do however, seem to be getting more frequently. I eat up every moment with him and love them all!!



Our dear sweet friends, The Pirons, 2 year old daughter had to have surgery today. She has been having so many problems for so long with getting sick, high fevers, etc. Finally they were able to get a referral to have her tonsils removed! Normally you have to wait till you are 3, but hers were so bad, they gave the green light. Which was a complete blessing. We got to go up and see her today and she is doing wonderfully! Hopefully she will be released from the hospital tomorrow. We are still praying she continues to do so well.

We are trying to get things wrapped up for our upcoming trip. So many last minute details and things to get. I had to make a list. I am such a list maker anyway - I'm hoping this helps and I quit forgetting things!! Not only are we packing for our trip and Bridgers stay, but also for Easter and 2 weekends in Corpus. We will get it all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment