Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Afternoon sunshine

This weekend was absolutely beautiful! Its been a long time since we have had a nice weekend.....even though it was so nice out - we didn't go do anything like we originally planned. There were a couple different things we would've liked to do, but time got away from us and I have been busy getting things ready for our trip and Bridgers stay with his grandmas.

We hung outside as a family and enjoyed our days.
He loves Cheyenne so much!!



Hubbys boat to fix up!!

 

Bridger's hair is getting so long! And it is still growing more in some areas than others.....its so cute. I decided to see if I could try to comb it sideways since it always only goes forward......


haha, I think he looks so silly! Maybe I am used to seeing him one way. He looks like a little boy. I think I like it forward! =) Then he got annoyed with me  taking pictures of him....and I got this.....


He is so funny! We have so much fun with him. And he loves being outside with us just as much!!We are soaking up our time with him this week!!!! We are gonna miss him so much when we leave!

1 comment:

  1. Danielle

    The pictures of Bridger and that big ole gentle dog are priceless! I love it!

    debby

    ReplyDelete