Bridger

Bridger

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bridger is taking Steps!!

I am so excited to say that Bridger is starting to take steps on his own! Since getting the tubes his already good balance just got even better. I was walking with him holding just one of his hands and I let go thinking Ryan was going to grab him, instead he backed up and Bridger kept walking! 4 whole steps. We were so proud of him, we kept trying to get him to do it over and over again. Then he was just too excited that he couldn't get his balance right. It was adorable.


We are excited but also understand this is a whole new world for us. He is already non stop and into everything, I can't even imagine. But~ It will be so fun. He has continued to take more steps on his own and Ryan thinks he will be walking by the time we leave in 2 weeks. I'm not so sure. I'm guessing longer?!! But I also don't want it to happen while we are gone on our trip. I know for our moms they would probably love for it to be later rather than sooner! =)



We got Bridger's custom plugs made a few days ago. He wasn't too thrilled with the process, but was a good boy and we are finished. One ear still isn't 100% healed so we get to continue medications. We also had to do his post op hearing test and he passed! Yay!! Much better than the first time around. We will continue the meds and hope we can get him to that 100% before we have to leave him. =(


No comments:

Post a Comment