Bridger

Bridger

Monday, January 30, 2012

Texas State Aquarium

A couple weekends ago we decided to take Bridger to the Texas State Aquarium. We originally wanted to go to the Circus, but I am glad that we changed our minds last minute. It was a Sunday and hardly busy at all, perfect timing! The first half went really well. He looked at all the fish and was interested. It wasn't until the dolphin show that he started acting up. He didn't want to sit and watch, especially with the waiting till it started. Once it started i had to get him out of the stroller and hold him up. He was squirmy for awhile, but he did watch some of it and even clap his hands a couple of times. He was cute!!!










Then after the show we headed over the see the turtles or "durrdles" as Bridger says. He loved looking at them. I was surprised at how small the aquarium really is, I mean I knew, but I forgot. We walked thru it pretty quickly, but it was great showing Bridger and letting him have some fun too!







I think it will be awhile before we try again. Having seen how well he didn't sit for the dolphin show, I knew it wouldn't sit for the circus. This sweet little boy just can't sit still! He can't help it. I still love to show him all these fun things, he will enjoy it more someday...he is still just a baby! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment