Bridger

Bridger

Monday, January 2, 2012

Isabella Diane Searby

Our best friends had their sweet little bundle of joy December 28, 2011. Isabella Diane Searby was 7 lbs 11 oz. She was only 2 days past her due date. =) Sounds to me like she was too warm and cozy in her mommys tummy!


Lucky Anndrea is a teacher and off until Spring Break with Isabella.
She went home the 30th and was able to be home to ring in the new year with her sweet little family. What a special way to ring in the new year!



I'm excited that in a couple weeks once Anndrea and Mike get settled we are going up for a visit! I cannot wait to meet baby Isabella and hold her! Newborns are so precious and so sweet! I love babies! I hope she and Mike are getting settled and adjusting to their new schedule. Congrats!!

( These pictures were taken by Mikes brother and I got them off facebook, not my own!)

No comments:

Post a Comment