Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lil' Fisherman in the making.....

I believe we are going to have a little fisherman on our hands. This boy is obsessed with boats! Getting in boats, playing in them, touching everything inside of them, the entire aspect of a boat. I do believe I have a mini Ryan in the making.



We haven't really taken him in boats thus far...but we are excited to introduce him this spring/summer. I think he will absolutely love it. It is exciting for Ryan and I as well since it is something we love.

My little boy is growing so incredibly fast! It seems like over night he has learned so much! His talking, knowledge and communication are growing each day. Of course thats what happens....I know it. But to see your child actually doing it, is an amazing feeling. Always proud moments.

He is still our stubborn little boy....sometimes we use the term, Monster. =) But it keeps us on our toes and he find humor in him!

Since Bridger has started in his new daycare class is has done excellent! (Knock on wood)! I haven't gotten any compliants or biting reports! I think he is loving his new routine, older activities and new friends =)

No comments:

Post a Comment