Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dentist

I am so incredibly late getting Bridger into the dentist. I don't even remember when you are suppose to take them in for the first time...1 year? Anyway, it didnt even occur to me and once we got settled back down here in Corpus.....and Bridger was nearing 18 months...it hit me. Dentist! I wasn't able to take him till after the new year with no time off from work and other reasons needing to take off...dr's, etc.

So we went to our first dentist appt and survived. Ryan had to work so I went at it solo! He of course, was just as I expected...trying to run wild in the waiting room...open doors, etc. We finally went back and he wanted 5 toys instead of the 1 they offered. It was a breakdown. Found a play room. Got settled....then we got called back to see the dentist...meltdown again. had to hold him down....3 of us to check out his teeth. Than waiting in check out line consisted of him running back and forth down the hall. whew! But, we both survived!

Bridger doesn't have an overbite and he has something else that I don't recall the name of..something to do with having a gap possible between his 2 front teeth....and something else. Anyway, just have to watch it.

He won a free electric toothbrush also! He had fun playing with that.

I am happy that is out of the way......shots are out of the way and we are good to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment