Bridger

Bridger

Monday, January 2, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Welcome 2012!!

I can't believe it is already 2012. Time is flying by. I am so excited for this new year, new adventures, new "start".
I do have some resolutions. I don't ever keep them all. But I am going to try this year. This year, of course, I want to work out 5 days a week...including running. I don't have a goal of how much of this or length of time of that. I just want to run and do work outs 5 days a week.
I also am going back to only drinking Dr Peppers during the weekend. (Not all day long or anything). But I think I drink one now every single day. Ever since we moved to Corpus. I lost all control over that. They are certainly not healthy but I love them and can't help myself. No more! I am going to cut that out. It is totally unnecessary, and I used to do it, I can do it again. I wish I could cut them out completely. But I know that will never happen. I dont like to make resolutions that I know for a FACT I can not keep.
Also, I am going to give up fried food. I don't know how long, or for the entire year.....i sure hope so! But I am going to give it up. Definitely not healthy and not worth it. We need a cleaner life style.

Ryan says he is going to try to eat healthier and work out/run. He isn't good at keeping those types of goals, so we will see!! hehe! I will support him and be there for him the entire way if he chooses, if not than its ok. He has to want to get healthy himself, not anyone else telling him to do so!

Here is to a new year and new goals! Wish us luck! I will need it in the beginning. I have NO motivation right now....I know once I get into it, it will be fine. I love working out...I just need to get into it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment