Bridger

Bridger

Monday, January 2, 2012

No Flu Here

When Bridger went in for his 18month shots back in November he got half of his flu shot. Last week I took him back in and his got the other half, along side with another shot he was needing. Poor baby was so upset. He had no clue what he was getting. However, we are all now up to date with shots and protected from the flu! yay! And better news, no shots at his 2 year check up in May.



Our sweet boy has also been sick. I believe it is just his allergies, but it is a constant nose run and cough. We have tried different meds and are still trying to get it figured out. I feel bad because he is cranky and not feeling 100%. For the first time in forever, he fell asleep in the car seat. What a precious moment!

Bridger is doing very well. He moved up classes in daycare last week and did amazing! We had no bites on other kids and not may tantrums. I am so happy that he is loving it and doing so much better. They actually get to go out on the play ground and play and do much much more than the last class. My little boy is growing up so fast. It is amazing how that happens.

Bridger is still talking to us a ton and we understand him a little bit more. He says certain words very clear. I love when he says more and doe the sign for that. I love knowing he does want more and I dont have to guess if he is finished or not. He knows exactly what he wants and we don't always have to give him options, he already knows!

Since Christmas came and went, and all the toys stayed....Bridger has learned how to clean up! Amazing! We just will not open another toy for him without him picking up the last toy he was playing with. Its great!! I have always tried to get him to clean up before and he never would.

He knows what parts go to what toys, what little sponges these kids are. He does a new thing with his eyes, and I tell him to "do it again"  and he does!  Hes adorable.

He will sit longer now and actually watches his movies a little bit more. Monsters, Inc is still his favorite I think.

One thing that is worse is that fact that we can't really take him anywhere!!! We can no longer go out to eat, unless go immediately after. We cannot go to HEB or Walmart. He screams the entire time and wants to get down and run, or find balloons.....which are actually lights, it is a battle with him everytime. It is very hard. Now I know why so many have to do things seperately. We never wanted to be that family because we love doing stuff together, but that time has come. He hates it which makes it miserable for us too! Not fun for all of us to be miserable.

He is my sweet boy and I'm loving every minute with him, difficult times and all. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment