Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Almost the time......

I almost have a 1 year old! I am excited and I am sad. He is so amazing and so much fun!! I can't wait to go down to Corpus and celebrate his birthday and spend some quality time with my family...our families. We have almost everything done for his bday party and really, we are just excited for him to have some fun - and eat his very first cake ever! He will love it!

I am off tomorrow so we will be heading down. It is a much needed vacation away from Beaumont. Work has been a little crazy lately. Poor Ryan has been swamped with boat work. Of course he doesn't mind and he will get it all done, but he does love those nights that he gets to sit on the couch and watch TV all night and do nothing! Last night we did just that. I took a night off from running and working out and we just relaxed and watched American Idol!! I am happy Scotty won - but really either one would've been fine.

Bridger is still being crazy and of course still loves his daddy like crazy. He is talking (well not understandably) a lot more, became a pro at walking, and listens to what we are saying so much more! In a couple of weeks he moves up to the next class and I can't wait!! He is the only one walking in his class right now and it seems as though he gets into trouble a lot and is into everything. I think he is overly due to move to the next class with the big kids and all of his friends.


Where did this big boy come from!!


Yes, this is a camera hook up cord- hes obsessed.


Ready for bed!


Love my boys!! Bridger is SO tired!!


My snuggle bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment