Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

11 months

Bridger is now 11 months old! Only 1 more month till we have a one year old!

It is very exciting! He is so much fun and this is such a fun age. Although he is getting a lot faster and into more - it is fun.

I love how he thinks everything is funny! He is always smiling, and just a simple glance at him and he will shoot you the biggest smile and maybe even a giggle!

While we were gone on vacation he decided that we wanted to learn to walk! Before we left he was taking 5 steps here or there, never a consistent walk. Well ~ We returned home to a full walker! It is seriously the cutest thing ever, while he walks he keeps his hands in the air. His little stabilizers! He smiles the whole time he is walking and when we get excited he moves even faster. Now we will really be chasing him everywhere!!

He still cant stand from the sitting position without crawling over to something and pulling himself up. I'm sure in no time at all he will catch on to standing.

We missed him like crazy while we were gone and I couldn't wait to come home and get my hands on him!! It was my very first time every being away from him and it was very very hard! I did have fun - but missed my little baby more than I could ever explain! It sounds like he had a wonderful time with both his Memaw and his Grandma. I think he wore them both out - but he had a blast!






And as for today - this morning as I was rushing to put away some other stuff from Bridger he managed to get to my hair straightener right when I remember about it. I always have the area blocked off from him anyway - just as a second measure - he somehow still managed to pull it down right when I turned to get it quickly - the screams came and then the outcome! He burned himself pretty good. Nothing worth rushing to the ER but it has become a huge blister and I took him to the doctor and they wrapped it and once it "pops" we have some ointment to treat it with!

I feel so horrible that I didn't rush to put that away first because I fully know better. It broke my heart to see him get burned. Goes to show how quick he really is now and to always double check everything!!!
This was taken before it really blistered up! Which obviously he isn't too worried about it as he is playing with a piece of hair. silly boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment