Bridger

Bridger

Saturday, May 7, 2011

At home fun!

Ryan has a line of side work to get done and he was able to get started on that this weekend. Even though it was really hard to say "Let's stay home and work". His cousin was hosting a crawfish boil in Houston and our good friends birthday was this weekend in Corpus at his river place. We really wanted to attend both parties - and in the end, decided we better stay home and get these things done since we have been gone for awhile! (boy was it hard!!)

Ryan was busy with the 2 guys and Bridger and I got to hang out. I'm so happy to be back home with my sweet baby and get enjoy some fun times with him. Of course the day couldn't go by without pictures or videos. Here is my sweets...

I love how B is starting to snuggle more

Smart boy! Trying to climb on the couch - just not tall enough yet

Nap = One happy baby boy!

ecstatic!

Awww - such sweetness

Uh- Oh!

Best Friends



 And.........he gets a great kiss!!!

Just relaxing!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this.

Yep - Gonna be a boat guy like his daddy!

I also love this face his makes. Just makes we want to kiss his little cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment