Bridger

Bridger

Monday, May 16, 2011

We had another low key but good weekend. Friday night we actually had a date night! Our good friends, The Pirons helped us out and offered to babysit Bridger so we could go out and use a giftcard we have had for a year already! It was time!

We had a great time and good conversation at Carrabas. We weren't as hungry as we had a big lunch at Red Lobster earlier, but managed to eat some delish calamari and lobster ravioli. We had some yummy drinks and hung out at the bar area for a bit after dinner.

We got back and Bridger was asleep! We were shocked! good job Kami! We decided to turn it into game night! Our last game was back in January, so we were definitely due for some fun!

We started out with Headbands....yes it is a kids game, mix it with some alcohol and it becomes hilarous! I was horrible and could not guess my animal! What the heck!? We then turned to Texas Hold 'Em. I won! Too bad we didn't put money on it! hehe!

It was a great night and I am glad we were able to play some games. We finally got to use our cute glasses that Kami got us back for my birthday!! Aren't they so cute?!

Saturday morning came fast - we headed out to Hannahs soccer game(the Pirons oldest). She is 5 and they are so cute to watch! She is really good and loves to play!! We did show up a little late and missed her goal! =( We will have to catch another one during fall soccer. It was fun watching them but Ryan and I had to take turns watching Bridger. It was past his naptime and he was being a bit of a stinker. He kept trying to get into everyones stuff. Refused to be held and was non stop! I didn't get a chance to get any pictures of Hannah playing! =( This is what I did get.
Very interested in the grass and dirt

Playing with weeds

Walking EVERYwhere!!

Hanging with Daddy!


Later Tim and Laura came up to run their boat! Ryan painted it and it looks good. Still some painting left to to do on it  but overall it looks good. Im sure they will be excited to finally get their boat in water and become "official" boat owners. Oh boy!! The run started a little rocky, but my mechanic hubby fixed it all and it ran great! I waited at the dock since I had Bridger and they all went on a little boat ride.


getting ready to run




Our new driver! ;-)

They stayed for the night and we cooked out and had some nice cold drinks. It was fun.

Sunday we went to Ihop for breakfast and had to listen to Bridger yelling and talking very loudy!! He constantly dances....people were starring. He is so funny. We took a nice drive looking at the water, property and some errands. We love to have family time - no matter what we are doing.

It was a good weekend and I even got some sun to even out all of this crazy peeling that has been going on! I looked discolored! It was nice to get some sun and made me think for a split second that I was on vacation again! hehe!





No comments:

Post a Comment