Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mothers Day

I haven't written anything about Mother Day because we really didn't do anything for the day....but realized I still to write because for me it was still amazing. I still got to spend it with the one person who made this day for me, Bridger bear.
Ryan had to do some work on someones boat and he was here staying with us, so it was really just Bridger and I all weekend! No complaints! =)
We played and played and took numerous pictures and videos. He slept in late both mornings and let me catch a little more shut eye. We layed on the floor and rough housed, played peek-a-boo and patty cake. Walked around the yard millions of times (even practiced an almost run), played with the dogs, played ball, chased each other around the house, got my hair pulled out, played with Easter basket and eggs about 50 different times. Gave lots of kisses to each other and laughed endlessly.
It was the perfect day. He is perfect. I am so blessed to have this amazing little boy to call my son. He makes my world go round and I couldn't imagine life without him. He is growing so quickly and time gets away from us. I'm having to stop more often and really take in whats going on - I want to remember these tender moments and my little boy as a newborn, 6 month old and almost 1 year old. Too often we get caught up in our daily routines and don't really stop to see what is going on. I don't ever want to forget. I still cradle him every night before bed - and I love it because I still can. I'm loving seeing this little boy grow more independent with each passing month. He is becoming more of his own.
I am lucky to be his mother.
I am blessed to be mother. 
I am very thankful to have my amazing little boy!
A very special mothers day for me.

This makes me SO nervous(new mom, I know!!). But he LOVES it and sleeps like this every night. Definitely a trait from his father.

No comments:

Post a Comment