Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Summer pool

Bridger always wants to go outside and play on his big slide (that is so darn heavy and hard for me to pick up or move) or play on his slip n slide, but he really wanted a pool to play in with his goggles and dive sticks. I bought him a baby one but I guess Ryan didn't like that one. Lol 

He other morning when we got up, we got up to him setting a pool up outside! It isn't huge, but big enough for bridger. That was the key- bridger needed to touch because he hasn't done swim lessons yet....he "can't" swin. This pool will help him some and we need to put him in a class! Bridger was so excited! Both Ryan and I got in with him at different times, and he was so excited he wouldn't stop talking. Hahaha. But these goggles, like I can't take this kid serious! I tried but couldn't stop laughing. 




Even Beckett tried the pool in his new floaty!! He only lasted 5 mins! But he didn't cry! 










No comments:

Post a Comment