Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Play dates with friends

The girls and I were all pregnant together. We loved working together. Now, none of us work together. I miss it. Theres something about working with some of your best friends, you get to see them daily, talk about the work drama and only they really understand. Your husbands tries to, but lets face it - he doesn't get it nor wants to. The girls do. They live it too. They know exactly why something so little seems so annoying. Its fun to have someone so close to vent to, complain to and get encouraging words back. to take breaks with, joke with, go to lunch every day together, and laugh so hard you cry. To say that I miss these girls is a understatement. Besides actually having to work, it was seriously the best time!!! Anytime I can see any of them I am so happy! We had 2 playdates a couple weeks ago, it was awesome and I loved the girl time. Now we all have boys, so close in age, I hope our boys grow up and love to hang out as much as we do.




Nicole, Brayden, Beckett and I


Sweet boys


Beckett, Brayden & Benny




Our boys!






Cam and Bridger got to play too!

















No comments:

Post a Comment