Bridger

Bridger

Friday, June 26, 2015

Cheyenne

We got Cheyenne because Ryan saw an English Mastiff and fell in love. We found her on the local website of Beaumont that sells everything! The woman was pregnant and wanted the puppies gone. She was already around 4 months when we got her. I chose her because she just sat there. I thought she would make a good addition to our family as Remington was already super lazy. 
Remington took awhile to take to her, but he did. And they were best friends. For the most part she was a great dog! Few issues here or there. Spoiled rotten. Both were entirely too spoiled till I had Bridger. That's when they became outdoor dogs and it all changed for them. I felt bad but I had a baby that I had to tend to and take care of now and they were so huge and shed like crazy. 
Fast forward 4.5 years, we bring Beckett home. We had to put Remington down Because he was in such bad shape and had possible cancer- this way May 5th. Ever since then Cheyenne became an indoor dog again because I felt awful she was alone. She's never ever been alone. She has always had Remi and loved him! Well since becoming an indoor dog, she is always in the way, slobbering everywhere, shedding everywhere, per dander everywhere, bridger tortures her and I'm always yelling at him, she doesn't really listen, she sneaks on the beds, she refuses to go outside. She's a mess! And making me even more crazy. We were gone one night and I left her out back, a storm came threw and she tore up ALL out doors!!!! She's like a completely different dog. Ever since then we can't leave her out. She tears up stuff, she won't go out, it's a battle. That I don't wanna fight. 
So, we gave her to some friends of ours. I felt bad, but they have other dogs, and I think that's what she needs. She's lonely. She misses Remington. I hope she's happy there and I think she will be. I feel bad and it's sad that both our babies are now gone. But for me, I needed that one less extra "work" that she created. Before long I'll have a crawler....it wasn't gonna work. I loved her and she was a great dog. Best part- we will still see her!!! 






On her way to her new home. 






No comments:

Post a Comment