Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Afternoon at the Lake

My girlfriend Kristie invited us to the lake a couple weekends ago. We never ever go to the lake, we are always in the boat in the laguna or out at the beach. the lake sounded like a nice different kind of getaway, and with Beck, seemed so much more realistic. We headed out after our garage door got fixed! took them forever! We got to the lake around 230 and just hung out. It was kinda hot, but we sat in the shade.  boys got in the water and swam, Bridger was loving it. I even got Beck dressed and let him swim a little. He didn't last long, but at least I got him in the water! We stayed till the sun was setting (missed those gorgeous pictures) it was just so nice and relaxing, especially in the evening time. We enjoyed it so much we kind of wish we had a lake place now! so weird for us! but it was great and you could get in and out of the water without that nasty salt being left on you! I'm in for that!! we had a great day at the lake. glad my hubby decided to take a break from boat work and have a fun day with the family. I'm sure he needed it.



























No comments:

Post a Comment