Bridger

Bridger

Monday, October 28, 2013

Rockport SeaFair


A couple weekends ago we headed to the Rockport Seafair. We haven’t ever been before, but I just love fairs. We don’t do nearly as often as I would like to, and I know as a child, that it is such fun memories for them. I told Ryan we need to try harder in that aspect. I asked a couple of my girlfriends at work if they had been, and one of them had and said it was fun. We made plans to meet them out there.

 Ryan worked on boats all weekend and I cleaned. This little trip to the Seafair was perfect! We got there around dark and headed straight to the carnival so Bridger could get in some rides. He was like a little fire ball! He couldn’t sit still either! He was so hyper. Our other friends met us there, they have a 3 year old as well. They rode the ride together and they both loved it. The guys then took them into the fun house and Bridger ran straight into the mirror! Awww poor baby! Lol. Afterwards the “big kids” rode a ride. Bridger was going crazy waiting. We took them to play some games after that. Bridger tried to “fish” but wasn’t very good. Ha. They still gave him a prize. He chose, a sword, of course. We played some other games and he won some little stuffed animals. I felt so bad because some friends of ours were with us and they didn’t even have kids, and they waited and waited with us. It was so sweet, but I felt bad. We walked back across to get a drink and something to eat. By then the spazmatics were playing, talk about a good time!! Such fun to dance to some 80’s music! B was super crazy for awhile, then calmed down some. We stayed till it closed at 11. My girlfriend Kristie got her palm read. I don’t know about all that. Its crazy. Ryan has had his signature read before and it was accurate……but a palm reading? Lol guess we will see if she was right by next year for ms Kristie!

 We had a fun time with our friends, but I wish we would’ve gone out there earlier so Bridger could’ve rode more rides. But we will hit up the next fair when it comes! Bridger had a blast!!!


Big kids waiting to ride, rides



Baby Emily




No comments:

Post a Comment