Bridger

Bridger

Monday, October 28, 2013

Birthday Party!

Our good Friends, The Hudson's little boy, Camden turned 2 this Sunday! I absolutely LOVE little kids birthday parties and crafting things for them. It is so fun! I, of course jumped on board when it came to helping my friend Nicole out with this birthday party. Now that pinterest is alive and everywhere....ideas are seriously endless and we can go a bit crazy! Once you get all these cute ideas, you of course have to do them ALL! We started crafting early October and I found some things I liked, and with her ok and liking of them, got started. I get in my zone and I don't care if something seems time consuming....if it is going to have a cute appeal to it, or make the party. I'm all over it. The more - the better! We got together a couple nights this past week to finish things up. Everything turned out extremely cute! She did an amazing job!

Bridger was excited to see the animals, and it took him awhile to warm up to them. He would just poke them in an area...usually by their butts, haha and laugh. He finally warmed up. Once his little friend Kyler got there and got in the little petting zoo cage....Bridger turned around and shoved him so hard. I do not understand why him and Kyler fight the way they do. I took Bridger immediately inside and disciplined him. Afterwards he went outside with his daddy.....before I knew it - they were fighting again. Its just so much easier to not let these 2 be around each other. Chaos!

There were SO many people there, she had an amazing turn out. It was a good time and I think that Bridger really enjoyed himself.


Simplest wreath I've ever made!!! So easy and so cute!

Nicole and Eric

<3

Cute little friends

My Family

Love her!

My little cowboy

Sweet little boyfriend/girlfriend =)

Birthday Boy

Props!

Party

B and Lucas

Momma and her baby

3 sweet little boys having a blast

love this!

Cute tassel banners! Super easy to make!!

Silverware holders!

Cute glasses

Nicole and I


My girls!


I Made this banner and canvas for Cammys party!


Everything had little tags

Adorable!


Happy Birthday Camden!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment