Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Ninja Turtles


Bridger has a new obsession. Ninja Turtles. He watches it non stop! Ryan even bought him a 2 disc dvd set. This has been going on for a little while now.

While at Walmart the other day, he picked out a huge Styrofoam sword. I didn’t think anything of it and bought it for him. Regret! He likes to actually use it on me. He knows its so light and doesn’t really hurt, but even when we say no, he can’t help it. He uses it non stop. At the fair the other night he won another sword. This one is plastic. Hurts more. He uses them both at the same time. One in each hand. He also stores this really long sword on his back, between him and his shirt. I always find this so funny. We caught him full on fighting the air with swords in both hands the other night….hilarious!

 I went to Walmart again yesterday and saw these ninja turtle pajamas. I am so NOT a character person. I don’t like the shirts, sheets, etc. I’m just more of a preppy nautical type of girl.  but I just knew that he would love them….so I bought them. When I picked him up from daycare, I told him I bought him a surprise and had it at home. He saw the ninja turtle jammies when he walked in the door and was SO excited. She showed me the one he liked. Leonardo. I looked again and it hit me! All this craziness that he does with the swords, etc……its Leonardo! The ninja turtle! He carries the sword! And on his back. How did I not even realize this before?! I laughed pretty hard at Bridger. He is so funny.


So we have a full blown ninja turtle at our house. He seriously loves it. He was so proud of his jammies and could not wait to put them on! He even cheesed it SO big for a picture. Awww I love my little man. Hopefully tonight he wont try to wear the same jammies again! ha



No comments:

Post a Comment