Bridger

Bridger

Monday, October 28, 2013

Only boys go fishing......

Bridger told me the other day after a trip to Academy, that only boys go fishing, not gurls....and I couldn't go. Really Bridg? That isn't very nice! Girls love to go fishing. He sounded so in fact, it was so cute. He just wants to go fishing with his daddy. He really does leave me out like chop liver when his daddy is around. It is super sweet he has that closeness with him, I love it. But man he is a stinker to me.

My mom and her boyfriend bought him a little Zepco fishing rod awhile back and he played with it so much, casting it, etc....he broke the line off. We just put it up since then. I mean this kid could seriously cast it!

Since the weather has been super nice, and Bridger is getting a little older we told him we would take him fishing. He has only been a couple of times. He isn't pro...yet..... =)

We went out to where our friends dock their boat in Port A and fished near it off the dock. We figured little piggy perch would be the best introduction to B. Not sure what he would do, heck - we were wondering if the fishing rod when end up in the water! We really had no clue!

We did great! I Wish I would've gotten it on video! He was SO super excited when he caught his first "fish". He was laughing and jumping up and down and wanted to grab it. He has watched his daddy fish and the little pop you give the rod was NOT what B was doing - he was yanking it up so fast and hard every couple seconds. It was hilarious. When I finally got him to hold it still, he started catching the perch. He missed alot but he has so much fun doing it. He even wanted to bait his own hook! Thatta boy! He had a great time but I was a nervous mama, he literally leans over so far I swear he is going to fall in!I can't wait to take him again!

So Excited!!!

What a proud boy!




Very interested

Love this boy SO much

No comments:

Post a Comment