Bridger

Bridger

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Utah Trip - Day 5

Saturday = Atalya's 11th Birthday!

I can't believe she is actually 11. I remember when my sister came to visit and Atalya was like 6 months old! She was so cute!! I swear kids grow entirely too fast! She has always been a little princess and she let me know that she wants to be the only princess. LOL. She does not want me to have a little girl. She cracks me up! She is seriously the sweetest little girl. Just little things she would say or do while we had been there, she has a heart of gold. I just love her so much!

We took Atalya to breakfast for her birthday! donuts! We took B with us so my sister could get some Birthday decorations done for her party....B was crazy as usual.....but I hope that she enjoyed her little donut date. We sure enjoyed it!

We had a little incident in the morning, I guess Bridger messed with Sheaden's legos and he freaked out. yelling, slamming doors - he was so upset! I felt bad. He really likes his stuff a certain way and his little cousin came in messing it all up. I know that can be so annoying - poor Bridg just wanted to play and kept asking Sheaden to come play. After all the commotion Bridger finally quick calling Sheaden a crybaby and said he would play with him again after saying he didn't want to. Poor kids...they have it so hard, don't they. =) They worked it out and played great after!

After that we had to try to take something back for her birthday - my sister ordered basically the same stuff I got.....We had to run around and figure that out. We took Bridg with us to give Ryan a break. Poor man had been so good at keeping him occupied while I visited with my family.

We ran to Salt Lake and some other errands.....and got back in time to start preparing for her birthday! We had my dad and sis and step mom over and Atalyas best friends from across the street. We grilled out steaks and had some yummy sides. It was great. We all just hung out, ate great food and watched Atalya open her presents. She just loves clothes so much.

It was great to see my dad and family and relax. They stayed till around 10 I think.....we had a great time. I really enjoyed being around so much family.






Brushing grandma's hair

Excited Girl

Birthday Girl

B and Shead are so cute....

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment