Bridger

Bridger

Friday, August 16, 2013

Utah Trip - Day 4

Friday we got up and Ryan, Bridger and I went to breakfast at a little restaurant near my sisters house. I can't remember the name of it....but it was so good! For some reason I cannot remember what we did this day! I think I put B down for a nap in the afternoon and ran some errands with my sister. Ryan stayed home with all the kids. We got back and had to get ready for the family reunion.

The reunion was at a restaurant in Ogden. We were late showing up...of course. kids. I swear. Bridger was already naughty - and he even had a nap! The room was a tiny little room and we were all sitting super close together. It was kind of hard to get Bridger to sit still and he surely couldn't run around in the little room. Ryan and I didn't even get to eat....again, life of a toddler! ha! We took turns taking him into the restroom and doing a little discipline. Did it help? Maybe 1/4 of the time. I know, he can't help it. He's 3. But its so hard! I was stressing big time and I know Ryan was too. We weren't there too long and I really didn't get to talk to many people, but at least we got to see everyone again! I think that was the first time that all of us cousins were together....somebody got pictures...somewhere....

We got out of there and stuck that little wild child in his car seat and headed home. Of course he fell asleep on the way home....of course. We dropped my sis and kids off and headed to go grab something to eat. We were starving. We got back to the house, sat out on the deck and really enjoyed the weather. The weather in Utah is just to nice. We were soaking it all up!


Bubbles


My baby


Harris Family










Trying to play with the older boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment