Bridger

Bridger

Friday, August 16, 2013

Utah Trip- Day 2

 
 

 




We woke up the next morning and get ready to head to the zoo! Auntie Coe Coe tried to get Bridg to help her make chocolate Chip muffins but Bridger just wanted to wake up Sheaden!

After everyone got ready we headed to Salt Lake to the zoo! We got there around 11 and it was already pretty packed! Made sure everyone went potty....and got on our way. It was an extremely hot day, but that is something I love about Utah that we don't get here in Texas. It was hot - but no humidity. You can easily step into the shade for a few minutes and it is a huge difference not having the sun pound down on you. In Texas, forget that! At least in South Texas and cities on the coast. I love my coastal life, but I do miss the wonderful dry weather up north.

We walked around the zoo and Bridger did good. He looked at the animals and would ask a few questions here and there, but really already on the go wondering what was next. When we finally got thru the zoo, my sister took her kids to a show that was about to start, it was about birds! Ryan and I knew that Bridger would NOT sit thru that and he hates birds! For some reason he is so scared of them. They went to the show and we walked up front to go find Bridger a "souvenir" he is always so particular about what he wants when we go to the store or when we take him to get anything. He literally has to look at everything more than once. He takes his time and really details the toy and if that is really what he would want. It is so funny - but can drive us crazy at times. While we were looking around and picking out things that we would want - Bridger decided that he wanted this package of little frogs that came with a ball...maybe like jacks?! Well he wanted 2 packages of them. The same exact thing!! It took alot of distracting to get the one package away from him and a quick check out to get him to forget about them!

While we waited for my sister and the kids we got some ice cream and sat down on a bench enjoying the shade. I got this random text message on my phone- saying there had been a purchase on Ryans card for $843 at some store, and this may be fraudulent. I looked up the store where the purchase was supposedly made and it was a department store in North Carolina. Ryan called the bank immediately and sure enough, someone had gotten his credit card number and tried using it. Our bank thought it was suspicious and canceled his card immediately. Thank goodness! We haven't ever had to deal with that before....we just got lucky!! I know it is a pain to have to fight all that crap!

After the zoo we went to the "outdoor mall" there in Salt Lake. City Creek I think it is called. It was so nice! They had a little fountain and a tiny splash pad for the kids. They had a lot of great stores. I swear Corpus has nothing, literally. We stopped by some of the stores but then headed on our way. Of course I stopped at Gap and got B something....I'm a sucker!

On our way home Bridger finally fell asleep and was snoozing good. We dropped the other 2 kids off at the house and my sister took us out to Antelope Island to check it out. It was pretty neat. We saw some buffalo and beautiful scenery with the Great Salt Lake surrounding us. We drove around until Bridger woke up. He had a good little nap!! On our way home my sister saw this dog she was in love with.....she pulls over as quick as she can and tells us to check out this dog. It was her friends that just moved back....and it was a labradoodle! talk about super cute! I was in love with him. He was so cute! My sis and I stopped and talked to her friends for awhile, Ryan took the short walk back with Bridger. We hung out the rest of the night and Bridger tried so hard to play with Sheaden and his little friends.
Being Silly

Headed to Zoo!

Playing with new toys..

Zoo


Atalya

Sheaden
















City Creek Fountain

Checkin it out

My sweet family

                         
 
Antelope Island
 

Helping his Auntie water flowers



Taking a break...

Playing with Harlow

No comments:

Post a Comment