Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sista's here!

My sister and youngest nephew flew in last Tuesday and are staying a week. She planned this trip down here to help my mom after her surgery. It is always nice to them and it is never enough. They live in Utah and I really don't see her that often. I think the last time we were together was when Bridger was around 5months old. Time goes by so fast and you forgot how long its been since you have seen someone.

Since she is here to help my mom, she is staying with her and I still had to work most days. Bridger still naps, so our hang out sesh is here and there. Bridger adores Sheaden. He looks up to him and really wants to play with him. Sheaden doesn't want any part of it. It is so funny because Bridger really just wants to hang with him and for Sheaden to play with him. He chases him around the house and says "Come with me" Or "tickle tickle" Its so sweet. He loves playing with older kids, but Sheaden wasn't to happy about all of this. Bridger is still little and so confused. He doesn't understand why his cousin won't play with him. Sheaden did have sweet moments and played with Bridger and even let him play with some of this toys.

We went to the Texas State Aquarium one day, then Cole Park another day. The boys had fun! I Enjoy having my sister here. She leaves in a couple days, luckily I Will see her and the whole rest of the family later this year when we head to Utah for the Family reunion.





No comments:

Post a Comment