Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Position

I got offered a new position at work. Actually they are making all kinds of changes and me changing positions is basically one of them. I will still be doing some of what I do now. I am going to be an Account Manager Assistant.

We have a lot of changes going on work and I am not sure when the final change will take place, but it will take some time. I am already so overwhelmed at work and super busy I am kind of stressed. Although I do know that it will be ok. I'm trying not too put stress on me. I think this could be a good change, but I will miss being in my quiet little corner. Knowing what I'm doing daily and just knowing what I'm doing. This new position is alot more added responsibilities and things I will have to learn. I'm not nervous about learning them, just about the time. I am just fine that right now things are moving slowly.

Here's to the next couple of months......Hope it is an easy transition. I know I will be happy when I don't have to be every one's "back ups" in the office. That alone will be some release. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment