Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A weekend with friends

Friday night Ryan invited some friends over to watch the game. I got off work and just relaxed till everyone arrived. I have been so tired it felt great to just sit and relax. It wasn't anything big and Ryan cooked up a bunch of fish. Guy watched football and had guy talk and us girls just hung out and did our thing while watching the kiddos.

We were going to play games, but dang watching kids is really tiring and a full time event. We had 3 toddlers and a baby. Those toddlers are way harder than any baby! ha. We had to stay on them and make sure they were playing nice. The boys are rough and fight back and forth the entire time. We let them do their thing. Kendal however is so sweet and calm. Poor girl has all these boys around her. She is a great sport and one day is going to kick their butts!

We had a great night at home with the kiddos and hubs. So great that we decided that we needed a night out, kid free. I told them I would work on a sitter. It worked out!So crazy.











Baby Karsen


 
Saturday I took my mom out shopping a little bit and we were gone for 3 hours. We took our time and just looked at everything.I was happy to help with her getting out of the house. I ran home to pick up and get ready. Katelynns little friend came over and watch Bridger and boy was he happy! He really loves Katelynn and her friends. He didn't even cry when we left. I knew he would do good.
 
We met some friends at Takeniwa for dinner. It was of course delish! After we went to a couple of bars. It was seriously a great time. We had a blast. Us girls hung together and at the last bar we planted ourselves at the bar and took shots and talked and took tons of pics! We had so much fun. We didn't even care where the boys were. haha, it was a good time. We stayed up entirely too late. Came back here and played drinking games. Shared some stories that were intense and deep. Shed a few tears in our drunken stooper. We really enjoyed it.
 
Sunday I spent the day with my little love taking down Christmas decorations. I think we may have only left the house to get food once. I had a great weekend, which was even better since I wasn't expecting that b/c Ive been so tired!
 










No comments:

Post a Comment