Bridger

Bridger

Monday, January 7, 2013

Not Me...

With Bridger growing ever so rapidly, his vocabulary has of course grown twice as fast. I don't want to forget what he is saying right now at this age.

Bridger got a piggy bank for Christmas. He used to ask us for money when we would pass by those machines where you can try to grab the stuffed animals, but now he asks all the time. The way he says it is what makes it SO adorable! I can't even write it as he says it. It is TOO cute though. We give him change and he puts it in his "piggy" as he calls him. It works as a little, "if you behave, you can get a penny" or "if you are naughty I will take some money back". So far it is working as best as it can with a 2 year old.

*He says "I funny, funny!" He thinks he is super hilarious
*He is always saying "NOT MEEE...." when we are talking about him. about anything. especially if we smell something.... "NOT MEEE Mama!" haha
*I gonna get a book, Okkkaaayyy Mom" as he is patting me. (talking to me like a baby!) Listening to me too much! ha
*I'm gonna go get my toys (or whatever), I'll be back in a minute - Such a big boy!
* That's gross! (as I'm kissing his giraffe)
*He puts his finger to his mouth and says "shhhhhhh" Guess he doesn't want to listen to me
*He now says "Come"  when he is asking how come or saying because. I don't know how he got it mixed up with because, but it is so cute!
*Bridger says everything with a time or number is 5. He went to bed at 5. He slept 5. One night it was 530. LOL! He will be back in 5 mins, he will go pick up his toy in 5 mins.
*When he now burps or toots he says Excuse me!! This is a big one for us! yay!
*His favorite songs right now are Tornado by Little Big Town which he makes us listen to very loudly and will sing a line in the song over and over afterwards. And, 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed song. He sings that one alot. He shakes his finger when he says 'The doctor says no more monkeys jumping on the bed!"
*When I carry him or hold him he loves to twirl my hair with his finger. It gets it pretty tight and it hurts, but its so cute!
*He asks for Memaw and Haley numerous times. Haley is Memaw's dog.
*"I gonna cut dat tee" He has a tree outside his window that bangs on his screen when its windy. He is scared of it and tells me at 3am he is going to cut it. I'm still waiting. =)
*He actually talks on the phone! You can't always understand on the other end, but I understand when i'm holding the phone for him. ha.
*We took down the Christmas decorations and I was having a hard time getting the containers apart and I said, "Bridger what are we going to do? We need help!" He then puts his hand to his mouth like a microphone and says "OHHH Toodles!" buahahaha! I laughed at this one for awhile. He is so smart to know that Oh toodles help, but only help Mickey. Cutie.
*I said we needed daddy's help, he preceeds to "call" daddy on the phone with his hand telling hime "me and mama need help,...then he paused.....and said "Uh huh"........ok daddy. LOL! really Bridger? Imaginary conversation
*He calls Grandpa Ron, Pa Pa ruuuu-nnnn


I'm sure there are many many more cuteness things about him. It is the way he does these things, not necessarily the words every time. He is a ball of fun. He is so scared of Grandma's neck brace. Grandma got smart and covered it with a scarf! Smart Grandma.




Sleepy head






Mama is so funny!


TGI Fridays for lunch!


Being Daddy


Riding Grandmas turtle


Oh I'll miss Christmas time


<3 <3 <3


Perfection




Taking a nice relaxing bath


Playing with is new choo choo set from Auntie Coe Coe




My Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment