Bridger

Bridger

Monday, December 12, 2011

Fishing...or bar?

Friday night after a long week, Ryan called to see if I wanted to go over to his moms to fish under the light. At first I was hesitant because I didn't really feel good and I already had Bridger down and I wasn't going to wake him up.
Ryan called back and said Karie and Pat were going too and his sister was going to come sit at the house with Bridger.
Ok, what the heck. Lets go catch some dinner.
Pat and Karie brought over Landon and he went right back to sleep and it was an easy night for Katelynn! Of course, it usually always is! =)

We headed to fish, it was cold and windy...to me. Karie and I jsut sat on the porch talking about all sorts of things as the boys tried to catch some fish! No luck!
After awhile they decided they wanted to stop by the bar for quick hello to some friends.....we should've known it is never a quick hello........

Hello Policitics and than Reserve and then after hours....I was one tired momma!
We had fun though and it was great to get out after all that studying and failing of my test! ha! I didn't get a lot of pictures like I used to...but I did get some!




After hours....shots? Never a good idea!

We are so lucky to have such great family that lets us go out and have some fun every now and then! We really enjoy it occassionaly and it is also good for our marriage! Even if some of those nights we spend at bars with our friends! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment