Bridger

Bridger

Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Program

Right after returning home from San Antonio, Bridger has his daycare Christmas program that next morning. I studied in between the times and raced over to see his program. There were lots of people taking tons of pictures and it was hard to get in and see him. The whole program only last 10 mins maybe, but it was so cute listening to the kids sing Christmas Songs.

As for Bridger, I think he was seriously wondering what in the world was going on! He looked like a deer in headlights the entire time! I am sure he was overstimulated by all the people crowding and taking pictures of their children.

Here is what I got: Can you see him!?!?






I can't believe he wore the santa hat the entire time!! Amazing what they can get these kids to do! =)

After his program I headed over to take my test for my class............one of the hardest test I have ever had to take.
failed.......twice. By 2 questions.
Im taking a break now....I think I have too much going on and I can not seem to focus and teach myself to remember this stuff! It is all a memory game...in my opinion. I can't retain the info or focus long enough learn it. Doesnt help I was out of work for 4 days and have SO Much work waiting for me...that stresses me out in itself.
We will see what is next. But this insurance test is not fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment