Bridger

Bridger

Monday, December 12, 2011

Bridger

Bridger has been so funny lately! He is talking up a storm and never stops! I sure wish I understood more of it!
His newest thing is he is constantly saying "Tickle Tickle". I guess we tickle him so much when we are changing him, dressing him, etc. And we do it so lightly and say tickle tickle. because now....that is all that comes out of his mouth! And he says it so fast too!
I need to post a video of it. It is darling! He even knows what it means...and tries to tickle us in random place or tickle random things....santas face? ha!
Overall , I think he just loves the word, Tickle Tickle.
He also loves to say nonstop Football or touchdown if Ryan is watching football....which is often.
Its so cute to see him pay attention to those things.

Ive had to move all my ornaments up my tree however because this little boy is so stubborn and refuses to leave them alone!!
It went alot better than I expected and for a lot a longer! He runs up to the Christmas tree and says "tree", like just because he says it so cute we won't be bothered by him touching the ornaments. Sorry little boy, no touch!

This picture of him cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment